02 May 2016

Simple Storage Solutions

I hope everyone is doing great this Monday! Today I'd like to show you one of my favorite ways to store little things around the home. I use plastic boxes with built-in compartments. I have many kinds. Here, I'll show you:

I use them to keep a variety of pins -- safety pins, straight pins, hairpins. I keep this in the bathroom because that's where I'll usually need it. Like when I'm getting dressed and then realize I have a missing button or a broken hem. Or when I'm fixing my hair. And when in a hurry, what an immense time saver to have what you need right at your fingertips!

Here's another one that serves as my first aid kit. It's sturdy and spacious.

I have little ones, too, where I keep occasional necessities like rubber bands, pushpins, and paperclips.

These cases are also perfect for crafting. Remember my calligraphy kit?

I also like to use them to corral my cake decorating supplies. Sure, I can use this, but this plastic box can house more stuff, including the bigger piping tips.

These boxes can be sourced from craft stores, dollar stores, and stores specializing in home organization.

I really believe that little touches like these can turn your life from blah to TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!