19 December 2012

The Market on 46th and 8th

Hello there!

Today's Christmas market was a serendipitous find. I was on my way to another market {one that I'll feature tomorrow} when this caught my eye:

A delightful wooden booth selling something that smelled good.

As I walked closer, I spied a huge grill cooking German sausages. The set-up looked exactly like the one in London's Winter Wonderland

After the sausages, leave some room for crepes.

The booths, painted in red and green, are really eye-catching. I bet the twinkly lights add some magic come nightfall.

The merchandise include clothes, accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves and jewelry, as well as some tech accessories like phone and tablet cases. 

Not much handmade items {one of the things I look for at markets}, but still interesting enough to check out.

In case you want to visit, you'll find it at the corner of West 46th Street and 8th Avenue in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!