25 December 2010

Have Yourself a Merry, Wishful Christmas!


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Today, let me take you to the Macy's
Department Store in New York City.

You'll find this mail box inside the store.

Everyone is encouraged to write a letter to Santa.
I wrote one together with many children & adults like myself!

For each letter received, Macy's will donate $1 to the

They want to collect a million reasons to believe.

Whatever your wish this Christmas, I hope it comes true.
Just believe!


3 comments:

  1. That is great and beautiful idea.
    I wish you all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    We wrote our letters, in Macy, yesterday.
    It was sweet and it was a nice opener to talk more to my kids about being blessed and doing things for others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mnemonique!

    Hi Kanesha! Hope you and your kids had a great time writing the letters and I hope this becomes an annual tradition. I can see Santa smiling now :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!