09 August 2013

Photo Inspiration

Friday has finally arrived! Before I send you off for the weekend, just a few more snaps from my trip to Rhode Island.

I take photos to help me remember. I also take photos of good ideas -- ones that turn blah into TADA!. Maybe like me, you'll find these useful, too:

No. 1: Hand-painted signs for a storefront: 




No. 2: Old sails turned into sturdy bags:


No. 3: Why settle for plain chairs when they 
can be painted in pastel hues:


No. 4: Photos on a clothesline as an inspiration board:


No. 5: Use drift wood for storage or to display merchandise: 


No. 6: Capture attention with a provocative headline: 


No. 7: Use more colored chalk:


No. 8: Make any gathering into a party:


I wish you all a joyful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!