09 April 2013

Hand-painted and Handwritten

Do you like having flowers in your home?

I really do! I promised myself to have flowers as often as I can {where are I live, flowers can be pricey}. They really enhance my mood -- they bid me goodbye when I leave, provide a cheerful welcome when I come home, and keep me company when I'm around.

The reality about flowers is they wither and die. 
So blah.

That's the reason I'm capturing them through watercolor. I must say, I like the daffodils when they're a little wilted at the edges...adds character.

Today's painting is a Thank You card that's travelling across the world where daffodils don't grow. I hope that my friend who receives it will fall in love with daffodils, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!